- 2 Tbsp Robert Rothschild Farm Raspberry Honey
- Mustard Pretzel Dip
- 1/4 cup raspberry vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 6 Tbsp walnut oil
- 6 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp fresh thyme, minced
- 8 cups field greens
- 4 oz shallots, thinly sliced, separated into rings
- 1/3 cup stilton cheese, crumbled
- 8 oz. candied walnuts
- Dressing: In a small bowl whisk Raspberry Honey Mustard, raspberry vinegar, salt and pepper. Add oils in slow stream, whisking until emulsified. Stir in thyme. Chill several hours.
- Salad: In large salad bowl combine field greens and shallots. Pour dressing over, toss to coat. Sprinkle stilton and candied walnuts over and serve.
Suggested equipment: Progressive collapsible salad spinner, flat whisk