- 6 Tbsp sugar (or more to taste)
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ c sour cream
- 1 mango
- 1 Tbsp milk
- 1/8 tsp ground cardamom
- Cut the mango around the seed and use a spoon to remove the flesh.
- Put the mango flesh in a food processor and add the sugar. Pulse a few times to combine.
- Roughly cube the cream cheese and add to the food processor.
- Add the sour cream and cardamom.
- Process until smooth
- Taste and add more sugar if desired.
- Divide mousse among serving dishes, and chill for 1 hour before service.
Suggested equipment: Cuisinart Food Processor